How Can I Help You?
Free Website Review
This is a short analysis of your website which identifies issues within a range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Mobile responsiveness
- 404 errors
- Proofing errors
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
The report will be provided in PDF format and includes recommended actions to resolve the issues.
Whether you are taking your business online for the first time, or you require work carried out on your existing website, I can help you achieve your goals.
Your requirements will be gathered and we will work together to develop your new website. It will be set up on the most appropriate platform (WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Squarespace) according to your requirements. Your website will be professional, easy to maintain and responsive across a range of devices.
Your site will be verified with Google Search Console to monitor its performance in search. All SEO techniques used comply with the Google Webmaster Guidelines. I can also help you to set up Google Analytics to track important metrics.
Guidance can be provided so you will be confident in using your new platform once it has launched. This can be in the form of a live demonstration on Zoom, or written instructions.
If you need help running your website, a regular service can be provided for a low monthly cost. This service includes but is not limited to:
- Adding/publishing pages and blog posts
- Installing/updating apps and plugins
- Theme customisations
- Managing products (if you have an e-commerce store)
This service is for any ad-hoc tasks that need doing. Here are some recent examples of how I have helped clients:
- Setting up a scheduling system for a yoga practice
- Implementing a registration form for an online course platform
- Adding colour swatches to product pages on a Shopify store
- Creating a members' area on a WordPress site to restrict access to resources to authorised users only